FLASH vb : to burst suddenly into view or perception; to appear suddenly <an idea ~ into her mind>

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

Scott~comforters~cereal~cloudy skies~sunshine~fast internet~slow Sunday mornings~humor~that annoying sound that reminds me I left my car lights on thus saving me from a dead battery~free mobile to mobile calling (a.k.a. ability to talk with my family as long as I want!)~pizza~intermittent windshield wipers~fuzzy carpet~music~pillows~beauty in all forms.

Friendship~The Comforter~rain~hot showers~hulu.com~reading~memories~dinner parties~traveling~U.S.A.~closet space~pretty baskets~other people's talents~optimism~laughter~Debussy~donut holes~lovely placemats~ring on my left hand~Real Simple magazine~learning~holidays.

Family~old houses~blogging~shoes~especially cute shoes~goodness in people~listening to a cello~democracy~volleyball~life lessons~old photographs~sight~work~open fields~daisies~oportunity.

life.

"Just to be alive is a grand thing."  ~Agatha Christie

~Happy Thanksgiving~

No comments:

Post a Comment